This position is located in Boston, MA.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: HiberCell is a clinical stage biotechnology company dedicated to the advancement of novel therapeutic molecules that overcome the foundational molecular barriers that prevent patients from living longer, cancer-free lives. HiberCell’s approach utilizes the AI/ML to integrate both the genomic and phenotypic profiles of a patient’s cancer to generate deep insights that connect these data to clinical outcomes to identify the causal features that can be targeted with our novel therapies that address the most common cause of cancer mortality: resistance, relapse and metastasis. To that end, HiberCell is developing therapeutics that stimulate innate immune activation to reprogram an immunosuppressive tumor immune microenvironment and modulate the omnipresent stress-mediated adaptive response that is essential in cancer cell survival.
POSITION SUMMARY: HiberCell is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager with excellent organization skills and a personable disposition to support the CTO and provide general support to our Boston based team.
This candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, and resourceful. In this role, the Executive Assistant/Office Manager will demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way.
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CTO, provide support to the Boston team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including but not limited to scheduling meetings, booking travel, completing expense reports, mailing, and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list
- Liaison with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, security, etc.
- Partner with facilities, IT, HR, and Finance department contacts as appropriate
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support company executives within the Boston facility, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflows
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, ensuring they have a pleasant experience while in the office
- Maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintain visitor logs
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact in the reception area
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of administrative experience supporting upper management and office management experience
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
Interested in applying? Send your resume to HR@hibercell.com