|Location||Roseville, MN USA|
|Company Overview||HiberCell’s (www.hibcercell.com) scientific approach is focused on the foundational biology of dormancy and the three mechanistic pillars leveraged by this biology: disseminated tumor cells, adaptive stress biology and the tumor microenvironment. Through a deep and robust exploration of this science, HiberCell is assembling a pipeline of differentiated therapeutic opportunities focused on treating relapsed and metastatic cancer.
|Responsibilities||As a research associate in the clinical and translational sciences team, you will be perform IHC imaging and analysis of clinical trial samples to support the successful development of HiberCell’s proprietary compounds. As assigned, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Receiving and managing clinical trial tissue samples
· Coordinating processing of clinical trial tissue samples
· Performing complex IHC staining protocols on tissue samples
· Performing imaging of internal and external tissue samples
· Performing and developing analysis methods of data collected from imaging
· Ordering and managing supplies and maintaining equipment
· Working with and presenting data and analysis for multiple internal program groups
· Maintain proper records in accordance with SOPs
· Collaboration, exchange, and contribution to a stimulating scientific and laboratory culture along with other R&D group members is expected
· Communicate own work effectively orally and in writing
|Basic Qualifications||Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
Interested in applying? Email your resume to HR@hibercell.com.