This position is located in Roseville, MN.
HiberCell’s (www.hibcercell.com) scientific approach is focused on the foundational biology of dormancy and the three mechanistic pillars leveraged by this biology: disseminated tumor cells, adaptive stress biology and the tumor microenvironment. Through a deep and robust exploration of this science, HiberCell is assembling a pipeline of differentiated therapeutic opportunities focused on treating relapsed and metastatic cancer.
As a Research Associate you will be an integral part of a cross-functional, extremely collaborative group that bridges research efforts across both clinical and discovery research realms.
- Tumor cell culture
- Perform in vivo studies to evaluate anti-cancer efficacy of test agents in tumor mouse models
- Tumor cell implantation via various routes: subcutaneous, intravenous or orthotopic
- Perform test article dosing by various routes of administration
- Monitor in-life study measurements: tumor volume, body weight, tracking overall health condition and survival of mice
- Recording and presenting findings
- Availability to work on a rotating weekend schedule
- Perform relevant in vitro experiments to support the advancement of candidates to in vivo studies
- Experience in general laboratory techniques
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS with 1-3 years laboratory experience in cancer Biology, Pharmacology, Immunology or related fields
- Experience with in vivo studies conducted including mouse handling, performing routine injection
- Tumor mouse models a plus
- Proficient in maintaining cell lines in tissue culture
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to accommodate a flexible schedule which includes weekend responsibilities
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Interested in applying? Email your resume to HR@hibercell.com