This position is located in Roseville, MN
As a Research Scientist on HiberCell’s translational immunology team, you will have an important role in a cross-functional, collaborative group that bridges pre-clinical and clinical research efforts in multiple drug programs at different levels of development. The emphasis of this position will be to investigate the immunological PD effects of novel therapeutics in both in vitro and in vivo settings.
- Development and optimization of flow cytometry panels for use in pre-clinical and clinical settings
- Designing and assisting with complex biological studies both in vitro and in vivo
- Performing a wide range of in vitro lab techniques, including but not limited to flow cytometry, cellular assays, tissue culture, ELISA, homogenization, multiplex RNA and protein expression assays
- Writing protocols, ordering reagents/supplies, and analyzing data
- Communicating complex findings and presenting results to colleagues
Skills and qualifications
- Masters Degree or PhD with 4+ years of relevant laboratory experience
- Extensive hands-on experience with flow cytometry is required, from panel development to performing tests and analyzing results.
- Experienced with tissue culture, including primary and immortalized cells
- Hands-on experience with other general biology lab techniques, including ELISAs, multiplex RNA/protein analyses, cellular assays, etc is preferred.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of immunological assays and readouts. Ability to understand and troubleshoot assays is a must.
- Able to consider good study designs, interpret data, and evaluate significance of results
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Able to excel in a fast-paced start-up environment. Multitasking ability and good written and verbal communication skills are important.
- Excellent computer skills with good working knowledge on basic office software including, word, excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with data analysis software, such as graphpad/Prism is also preferred.
- Minimal travel may be required.
Interested in applying? Email your resume to HR@hibercell.com.